Financial Monitoring Programmes specialist
Identify and capture funds for the cooperation programmes of the Foundation.
- Identify announcements of national public entities, as well as private national and international entities.
- Prepare and submit financing requests, adapting the information available
of each programme to the specific models of each funder.
- Plan and track the financing of the programmes.
- Track and control the agreements signed with the funders for the correct
performance of obligations established (deadlines for reporting,
evaluation, audits, etc.).
- Participate in the follow-up meetings of the different funders.
- Provide the information to the ground equipment on the aspects related to the
financing (deadlines, updated tracking documentation, activities, etc.).
- Prepare reports and economic justifications for the different funders from the internal reports.
- Demonstrable experience in subsidy management (regulatory regulations, forms,
project tracking, technical and economic memoirs).
- Minimum experience of two years in management and justification of subsidies from
large cooperation agencies (AECID, ACCD, etc.) and experience in applying for international private funds.
- Training in international cooperation (logical framework, gender approach and human
- Good command of Excel.
- Management and planning capacity.
- Capacity for writing and written communication.
- Good level of Catalan, Spanish and French. English and Portuguese knowledge will be valued.
- Type of contract: 6 months (leave due to maternity), with the possibility of continuity.
- Category: Technician
- Remuneration: € 24,000 gross per year (14 payments)
- Full day (35 hours)
- Incorporation: January 2020
- Work place: Headquarters of the Foundation (c / Tamarit 144-146, ent. 2a, 08015 Barcelona)
- Those interested should send their curriculum updated by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Bibiana Ruberte, indicating: Ref .: TEC.SUBVENCIONS
- The deadline for submission of applications will end on 9 December 2019.